[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 21 To: JNS about Back Rest.

In a message dated 7/11/03 1:01:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net writes:

> I was thinking the same thing. Make the Strappack convert into a chair and
> you've really got something.
>
> I've cut out pounds and pounds of weight from my pack, but I'm not yet ready
> to give up my Thermarest with chair conversion kit!

Doesn't the advice of the great Hiking Guru inform us at this point?  Colin
Walker used his pack and hiking stick to provide a backrest for himself.  I
can't remember what he sat on -- perhaps a jacket or sleeping bag.

Skylander Jack