[at-l] re: Fruitcake

       I took Garvey's advice and brought fruitcake along on my AT hike. It's
a good trail food because it stores well, doesn't go bad fast (or at all) [I
think they found an edible fruitcake in King Tut's tomb], it contains fruits
hard to come by out on the trail, it's dense, and it is spicy. This flavor can
be strong for some tastes, but it works out in the wilds where any spice
helps. A cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate goes well...