[at-l] Felix has a question...about something...

> I know it seems you can't swing a dead cat without hitting
> a Felix J. McGillicuddy these days...but, I am one and the
> same.

That's so true.  Why, just yesterday I was swinging a dead cat around and
BLAMMO! Felix took one right in the kisser...  I am astonished.  Simply
astonished.  All this time I thought it was a pen name...  ;)

> (There seems to be something wrong with that 'swing a dead
> cat' part...something just wrong....)

How's this then:

http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/misc/nokia.avi

> I think if i cut and paste, it just comes up as text and
> looses it's attractiveness. (And, the attractiveness is all
> that I have...cause, them stories ain't worth printin' on
> their own...)

Oh...  Take the easy way out then and call the editor and ask for what you
want.  If they say 'NO', tell them that you want the original PDF file so
that you can extract them yourself.

Shane