[at-l] Base Pack Weight

I have ways of trimming it down if I REALLY want to... I just have to get
over my comfort level and just do it.

Stick Dawg is doing great... He is hiking this summer with me between his
job... I have been trying to get him outfitted as well as myself so it has been
difficult to get what I want.. I have what I need...   He just bought a
thermarest, I just bought us a tent and he is looking for a new backpack.... He is
saving his pennies for one...

  I keep a list of what I use, what I needed, and what I dont want to bring
again.. I have a lot of nice to have things but not really necessary... Know
what I mean?

  Been doing any more hiking this year?

  Sparky!