[at-l] Cameras

Well, the Boy and I finally spent our points accumulated on our joint AMEX
account.  We were going to use them to upgrade to first class on the long flight
to San Francisco (Our vacation destination PRIOR to finding our dream home)
but instead, we flew cheap-cheap to Tennessee, and cashed in the points for the
Cannon digital Elph.  Now, this camera is kinda heavy, but it sure does holds
a tremendous amount of pictures in the compact flash card.  We must have
taken 200 pictures in four days.  The boy mainly took pictures of hay fields.
And hay.
Rows of hay, a close up of a bale of hay.
The Boy must have taken 50 pictures of hay.
Whatever.
He's got a fascination with hay.
God bless his heart.

I got some good ones of cemeteries.
Cemeteries in the middle of NOWHERE.
You'd need to hike or take an ATV to get there to visit the graves.  (did I
say ATV? For shame for shame)

There was a round, stone structure at one of the grave sites.  It was about
20 feet in diameter.  Does anyone know what this is?

I also got some good wildflower pictures.
The ones growing OUTSIDE of electric fences.
Also one of a deer.
A deer so far away, it looks like a small, skinny dog.
There are also about 150 of Camelot, The Deserted Country Club.
If Red will help me, I'll narrow them down to a dozen or so and post them on
to Backcountry.

Anyhoo, the camera is great.  It's impossible to take a bad picture.
Especially of hay.  It's a durable camera.
Remember, this is coming from a gal who fell down steps, fell on a log
bridge, almost blew herself up, crashed a golf cart into a creek, almost ran over
her dog, and shocked herself silly on an electric fence.

GoVols
(I could have shortened this and said, "This camera can't take a bad picture,
holds a lot on the flash card, is durable but expensive."  But, that would
have "Bean sooo Borrrrrink." as Uncle Mike woulda said it.)