[at-l] Go Lite

I met a thru-hiker this last weekend while doing some trail work.  He
(Applejack) had a Go-Lite pack (don't know which one), said he loved it.
  This was in Virginia so he had gone 700 miles or so with it.

--
Note that 'reply to' email address is incorrect to
deter spam.  Please change it to the correct