OT: Re: [at-l] Keeping it a hiking discussion?

In a message dated 7/9/2003 1:13:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> this house had the biggest Go Vols flag I've ever seen, alternating orange
> and white Adirondak chairs, (sp?) and alternating orange and white flowers
> growing everywhere.  I mean, that's team spirit!  Well the Vols undisputedly do
> have the largest group of fans.

What?  I didn't notice that her name was Kelly "Go Vols".  Can I change my
vote about these Off Topic TN Volunteer Fan posts???  LMAO :)  Just kidding.
It's good to have you back, Kelly.

And, for anyone who doesn't like it - you can start using delete on all my
posts too.

Gatorly yours,

Swamp Blar (Cheryl)