  _____

From: at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
KellyGoVols@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:28 AM
To: athummingbird@hemc.net; redhead@hack.net
Cc: at-l@backcountry.net

In a message dated 07/07/2003 9:04:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
athummingbird@hemc.net writes:

Saying you are bored -- well, I don't give a rat's behind about that, and I
doubt anyone else who's been on this list for any amount of time and depends
on it for hiking news does, either.

Hell, my broken back has prevented me from hiking at all this year. Talk
about not only being bored, but frustrated and hurting!

So Kelly, please stop the dumb blonde Southern Belle routine and stick to
the subject, for crying out loud... you're ruining the scenery. And all of
you joining in by responding to her jabber: cut it out, willya? All of you
are making real hikers with something interesting to contribute leave the
list. Then, who will be left to make this a hikers' list?

Dear Dutch:

You know what?  To the thrill of the rest of the people out there who don't
like me or my posts, congratulations!  You have succeeded in making me feel
unwelcome enough to unsubscribe from this list for good.  Have a nice day.

GoVols
PS: those of you who correspond with me off list are still welcome to do so.
I appreciate the jokes and the things that happen in your everyday life,
trail related or not.