[at-l] Re: Lost on the Appalachian Trail

Bear Bag, Does your friend Pa remember what _state_ he was in?
Sounds like part of the trail just north of Bear Mountain.
(I think I managed to get off the trail every day I was in New
York.)  Also sounds like just south of Killington.

=====
--
Craig Groeschel  >ladder91 at yahoo dot com<  AT '00
Tread lightly.  Leave no trace.  Never forget.