From: Curtis Balls [mailto:cballs@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 3:10 PM
To: 'AT-L List (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [at-l] options for the future of the AT

I can't imagine why anyone would go to all the pain and trouble to hike a
trail, any trail, for a patch.  They just aren't important to me.  I just
received a Life Member patch from the ATC.  I hadn't even thought about it
when I pledged last year so it came really as a surprise.  It's pretty but
I'm much happier that I was able to contribute to the ATC's work than I am
over a patch.  I don't know how much it cost to produce.  Should I return it
and tell them to keep the money?

Patched Balls

SNIP
Like anything else in
life, it's what's inside that makes you real.

Saunterer