[at-l] sleeping safety while in the hammock

Seems like your biggest fear would be someone (or something) walking blindly into the tent and falling/stumbling into the tent and upon you....at least while in the hammock if they are that blind they would walk into the hammock at about waist level...assuming they didnt walk into the fly first (most likely), which would/should sound the alarm in their mind to stop-well before gettin to you in the 'mock.....
Cant imagine what might happend if a frightened and running scared moose ran between the trees supporting your hammock...thinking of that makes me glad I didnt know about hammocking when I was hiking on Isle Royale :)