[at-l] OT: Test; test

This is a test.  Just a test.  If it had been a real message, it would have
been just as useless.

I have been bounced again and again because my college changed for a dot com
to a dot edu over the holidays.  So I finally gave up trying to change my
address and tried subscribing under the new address: Ever tried asking for a
password you have forgotten when you have a new address?*

If anyone sees this let me know which address you saw it under
	nealb@midlandstech.com  or
	nealb@midlandstech.edu

William, The Turtle

PS	Jack Parr (former TONIGHT SHOW host) was at the peak of his career.
He went somewhere on a business trip.  Since he was a celebrity, he kept
getting annoying phone calls at home.  So he got an unlisted number.  Also
at the hotel he was staying at, he registered under an assumed name.  Then
he found he needed to call home.  But he forgot his number.  So he spent a
long time trying to convince the operator that "John Smith" in Room 211 was
really Jack Parr.  Now how do I convince the list machine that
nealb@midlandstech.edu is really nealb@midlandstech.com.  I am firmly
convinced that computers are a plot of the APA (American Psy. Ass.)