[at-l] Anyone going to the ATC Conference?

Just wondering who might be at the ATC Conference in Waterville Valley, NH
later in the month?

While I genetically predisposed to avoid gatherings of more than 5 people,
my wife got wind of the event and talked me into sending in two
registrations.  We will be in the tenting area Friday through Monday Nights.
  Much to my surprise,  I now find myself actually looking forward to that
weekend.

Anyone from this list going?  More importantly, is anyone from this list
going whose name tag will read something other than by what you post here
:-)?

Rick B