[at-l] A.T. Snowfall Maps now online

Thanks. I love it. It is now linked from NYNJTC pages.
www.nynjtc.org/trails/AT (in the AT related links section.)

http://friends.backcountry.net/snowmaps

I hope you will enjoy this. For me it's definately been quite an experience
to create. I look foreward to hearing from you. Thanks,

The Weathercarrot

---