[at-l] kelly's and skeeter's posts about tennessee - kinda ofa2001 hike...

In a message dated 7/3/2003 3:58:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cballs@verizon.net writes:

> You disappoint me, Mr Balls.  If you enjoy a good Southern joke, how come
> >you didn't enjoy this one?

I think Jim was coming to my defense on this one, and I really appreciate it.
 I don't want to pick sides here.  I think the world of both of you.  I'm a
peacekeeper by nature, that's why I don't leave anyone out and not offend
anyone by not offending them.  What?  Oh forget, I don't know what I say... It's
OFFICIALLY my vacation.  I'm having a drink.  Anything I post after 10:00 p.m.
EST is officially null and void.

GoVolsGoDean