[at-l] kelly's and skeeter's posts about tennessee -kindaof a2001hike...

> Ghandi was a great jokester but he didn't tell kike
> jokes, nigger jokes, polack jokes, queer jokes,
> stupid straight man jokes (love 'em!*) or dumb
> Southern jokes.

I'm very offended that you didn't include dago jokes in your list.

> Although one suspects he might have told a
> good anti-Raj joke or two and like everyone else a
> few dumb blonde jokes.

Yeah, yeah, you're just trying to lead into the
'super-callused-fragile-mystic-hexed-with-halitosis' joke...  We see you
coming a mile away....

Shane (a dago-kike-kraut-red-frog among other things)