[at-l] kelly's and skeeter's posts about tennessee - kinda ofa2001 hike...

In a message dated 07/03/2003 12:44:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cballs@verizon.net writes:

> However, if you guys really want to roll around in the culture bashing muck
> then let?s talk about New Jersey!!

Don't even get me started on New Jersey.  I'm pretty sure I can offend just
about any person on the planet....IN JEST, OF COURSE.   I could give Dennis
Miller a run for his money.

But, since I have a crush on Curtis, I shall formally and publicly apologize.
 Curtis, I'm sorry.

Love,
GoVols (Curtis, if we got married, would I have to change my name to
GoBalls?)