[at-l] Headlamps

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Martino" <yumitori@montana.com>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Headlamps

> redhead@hack.net wrote:
> >
> > Any advice on which ones are the best, price, weight and longevity wise?
> >
> > Red
>
> I'm quite partial to the Princeton Tec Aurora.

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Headlamps%20-%20LED/Princet
on%20Tec%20Aurora/

> Ron

Hey, I just bought one of those at EMS in Lake Placid today. Was down there
to take some photos for the club (ADK) at the Loj property. I checked over
all the headlamps in EMS and decided on the Aurora because 1) it uses AAA
batteries (easy to find), 2) long battery life, up to 160 hours (at least
the box says so) and 3) it came with a free Pulsar (mini squeeze light).
It's just now getting dark so I haven't tried it.

I also walked to Rocky Falls to find a group of 7 teen aged girls and their
20ish counselor splashing about. Felix woulda loved it.

Saunterer