[at-l] All you need is love...

Apology accepted.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent Gardam
  To: Charles Frank ; at-l list
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] All you need is love...

  My apologies to you.  I read it as the humor in which it was written.  I should have been more considerate of others' views.

  Kent Gardam

  Charles Frank <cwfrank@surry.net> wrote:
    What a digusting nasty OFF TOPIC link to post to this forum.
    What in the world are you hoping to accomplish? Don't you know there are some kids that read this list? Where is our moderator?