[at-l] POOR PITIFUL ME!

OK, I am leaving for Tennessee in two days.  So, in preparation, I was going
to spend this shortened work week getting caught up on EVERYTHING, so's not to
sress myself out during my vacation.  (Stress can hurt a girls golf game)
Well, it worked.  I'm sitting here, on a Wednesday, with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO
DO! (Well, I have to file paperwork on a new murder case we received, but that
will take a whole five minutes) I'm caught up on journals, so I can't do that
unless I want to start the one that's written in French.  I've already accepted
every phone call from every inmate in the county jail.  (nice way to start
your morning) Red's in a meeting or something today, and I can't even IM chat
with her.  My Mom watches her "soaps," my friend Beth, well, she's just
tiresome, and Jerry lives in Philly and is actually busy at the Social Security
Administration, and can't chat either.  I, moron that I am, left my book at home.
So I here I sit, at 9:30 with nothing to do.  I know what you people are
thinking..... "Why doesn't she read and respond to AT-L mail?"  BECAUSE I AIN'T
GETTIN' ANY!!!!!!!!!!!

I could just cry!  And I'm hungry.  The Boy didn't pack my lunch last night.

Nobody loves me.  I'm going to go eat bugs.

GoingVols