[at-l] Problems?

Hmm, I seem to be locked out of the at-l, does that mean it crashed?

Checking out the Mt Washington cam, at 2 pm it looked like a very nice day,
and a couple of possible thru-hikers hanging out on the deck. And I'm stuck
looking out the window here at work.... waaah!

I should be meeting up with Liteshoe outside Fahnestock after work. Talked
to her yesterday, it sounded like NYC was a bit of a sensory overload
coming off of the trail. I couldn't have done that, heck, I can't deal with
the city on a regular basis,  going in off of a thru-hike would just fry
all my circuits...

skeeter