[at-l] Mt Washington Cam

W F Thorneloe wrote:
> As dull as the fog was last evening. The sunrise was
> spectacular this morning, with prediction of a clear
> and cool day in June.
>
> Sounds like a great zero day to avoid the Flatlanders.

Well, after the heat and the haze these last two days, today does look
absolutely delightful up here!  I won't be on the trails, unfortunately,
though, as I have a wedding to do at my chapel at the base of Mt
Washington.  The break in the heat today will be greatly appreciated by
all those in the wedding!

The couple will spend their honeymoon at Katahdin (yes - in a tent).  I
don't know if they plan on hiking up the mountain tomorrow or Monday.

spike