[at-l] Virus Part duex

Just talked to my son.  If someone out there has a unix box then
they can strip off the stmp address and use your account to mail
spam.  PA has an antispam law on the books and the attorny
general is looking at ways of implementing the law.  John and Jane
Doe will be out of luck initially as the AG's office needs full headers
etc.  Acedemic and commercials sites will be getting the first shot.
 Looks like I will have to wait for a later date.

Grey Owl