[at-l] BeeGees: "How Deep is Your Love?" ==> GDTRFB==> CCS

How deeeeep is yourrrrr
How deep is your love --
I really need to know,
Cuz we're living in a world of {pain, fools, something}
Bringin' us down, till we all blah blah-blah blah,
Blah blah blahhhhh blah blah-blah blah.

[REPEAT, AD NAUSEUM, AD DELIRIUM, AD DISCODUM, mile after
frickin' mile, day after day, after day, rain and sun, up hill
and down, down doobie-do down down, down the road, feelin' down,
going down the road feelin' bad...... {sigh of relief} "Ahhhhh!
GDTRFB!" <cue stacatto air guitar, slight two-step segue to a
simple backbeat, in the same rhythm, arms now a-swinging, ground
moves easy under the feet, the miles, the smiles, queue up for
the horizon...>

Look for awhile at the China Cat Sunflower
proud-walking jingle in the midnight sun
Copper-dome Bodhi drip a silver kimono
like a crazy-quilt stargown
through a dream night wind

Krazy Kat peeking through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire
like a diamond-eye Jack
A leaf of all colors plays
a golden string fiddle