[at-l] Stuck in your head

I'm catching up on my journal reading, and got a kick out of Liteshoe stating
the fact that she had "I'm a Little Teapot" stuck in her mind, and found it
"infuriating."  (Yes, I'm actually posting something ON TOPIC)

I do this too, especially when hiking or doing brainless tasks around the
house.  I try my best to get the song out of my mind, think of something
different, force myself on to something else, and do quite fine until "This is story
about a man name Jed, poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed.... " sneaks
back in!  It's always the theme songs to stupid TV shows.

I think this thread had been visited before, but I'd like to hear what people
actually DO to try to rid themselves of the song, and if it works or not.

GoVols