Looking for furniture? (was) RE: [at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2,Issue 37 Reply to "Kelly Sue" re: AT

> My Dad did not need the money, but he went dumpster
> diving just to have stuff to trade, swap, etc.  It was
> a hobby.

Confession time...  I still do this.  Most of the stuff I salvage winds up
donated to the battered women's shelter.  A long time ago, when the fast
food chains would throw out 'old' food, I used to resupply from dumpsters
sometimes.  You can't get any cheaper than that...

Shane