[at-l] What would you...

> Considering the following clip, what one thing would
> you do for yourself, for the AT or some other worthy
> cause, and why?

Well, first thing I'd do is buy a lot of land in Maine.  Then, I'd hunt up
Weary and give him a board.  Then I'd hire a bunch of thugs.  The thugs,
Weary, and I would wait for the ATVers to start trashin' my property.  The
thugs would catch them, Weary would paddle them with the board, and then I'd
pay for an AYCE dinner somewhere...

After that, I'd probably move to Alaska.

Shane