Looking for furniture? (was) RE: [at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2,I ssue 37...

In a message dated 06/26/2003 10:55:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> abandoners are students with "rich" parents or foreign students for whom it
> is cheaper to abandon than to take with them.

OH MY GOD!  I just got the most fabulous idea!  PALM BEACH!  I mean, home to
the Trumps and Kennedy's and other wealthy sorts.  I wonder, though, they
probably keep their crap FOREVER.  Hmm still might be worth checking out when "big
garbarge day" is up there.

TrashPickingGoVols