[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

What do I Think?  I think I had too many margaritas last night! (it was $1.50
night at the local Mexican joint) I am also glad my friend was there to drive
me home.  Usually, I'll have two, maybe three, and be fine, especially after
four or five fajitas.  Last night, however, they went right to my head.  Maybe
I'm losing my tolerance.  I can consume 4-5 beers, no problem.  I have a very
high tolerance for beer.  Wine, three glasses is enough for me.  Hard liquor?
 If I have more than one or two, (Like last night) I just get wicked head
aches the next day (like today.)

FeelingLikeSh**GoVols (ouch)