From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 1:08 PM
To: nealb@midlandstech.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] hey!

Pure grain alcohol and coffee?  Aack!!!  Yeah, it'll relax me alright, right
in to a coma!  I prefer the more mellow stuff.  Hell, I rarely drink
anything stronger than beer or wine.  I do enough damage drinking the
minimal, as ya'll well know.

GoVolsGoDean

In a message dated 06/24/2003 12:05:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,