[at-l] NPS & FS land aquistion ending.

In a message dated 6/24/03 6:38:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> >> And exactly where do we send our angry letters?
>

>      There will be a special mailing machine and day in November of 2004...

I'm from Vermont so this may sound like a "Homer" but Howard Dean was very
active in his support, as Governor, of funding the acquisition of land for Long
Trail Protection. He also hiked the Long Trail as Governor of Vermont.

The Old RidgeRunner

Beau   That's probably the closest I'll come to supporting Howard or any
politician.