[at-l] Wendell J. McGillikitty

In a message dated 6/24/2003 1:34:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brian.schweikert@navy.mil writes:

> Could fashion a nice little backpack for it and then spend the next several
> years looking for the "right" boot.lol
>
> HIKER777

You know, Brian, I read your post and decided that I'd look on the internet
for a website that sells hiker boots for kitties.  (Because I would love to see
a picture of some cute kitties wearing their own little hiker boots and maybe
even order some for Sparky and Toonces.)  Well, unfortunately, I don't know
about the other ISP's, but the AOL search brings up some pretty off-topic (at
least off-topic as to hiking) things when you put in "cat boots" or "kitty
boots" for a search.  I didn't see any websites selling hiking boots for felines.
So, I guess Felix might have to spend the next several years looking for the
"right" boot....

Swamp Blar (Cheryl)

p.s.  Hint for those who might yield different search results, with a search
engine other than AOL:  Kitty Boots is the name of a fashion designer,
apparently.  But I didn't see any items for cats or for hikers on the Kitty Boots
intro website page.  (Well, I didn't see anything *directly* related to cats or
hiking on that page, that is.)  And, Cat Boots are actually the shortened name
for Caterpillar Boots, apparently.

p.s.s.  Hey!  Maybe these thoughts could lead to a great money-making idea
for a creative hiker out there who is also a cat lover.  OK - Now I'm referring
to making money by designing and producing hiking boots for felines - not any
of the other types of items mentioned above. :)

p.s.s.s.  Now I need to quit playing on the internet and get some other
things done, but it sure has been fun on the at-l so far today! :)