[at-l] Wendell J. McGillikitty

Awwwwwwwww, Felix....  :)

That is one adorable pussy cat!  Someday I'll have to post the pictures of
our two kitties (Sparky and Toonces).  And, maybe someday I'll even tell the
story of how Rich (the "doesn't really understand cats, always had a dog instead"
guy) fell in love with and then decided that we should permanently adopt our
adorable kitties (the littermates who are almost 1 year old now).

Swamp Blar (Cheryl)

p.s.  For you SNL Fans out there - Yes, Toonces does drive the car.  He came
close to driving us off a cliff once, but I grabbed the steering wheel just in
time.  LMAO :)