From: Mark Hudson [mailto:hudsom@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:47 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net; nealb@midlandstech.com
Subject: [at-l] Another (I'm bored) (OFF TOPIC)

<<Learned to smoke in the Scouts.  Our tent had to go on a midnight hike.
Not because we were smoking.  Because we were keeping the rest of the
campers up: "Cough, Cough." and "I have a Roy-yell flush!" >>

Your troop considered a night hike punishment? We were busy trying to get
the kids to stay in the tents. The snipe hunt generally worked on keeping
the younger ones inside. The older ones were a bit more trouble....

skeeter