[at-l] Introducing...

Well, a few weeks ago my oldest cat girlfriend went off on one of those
trips where there are birds and mice and bowls of milk around every
corner. Lizzie, the last of the famous 'Three Black Cats', which I have
drawn on the bottom of every register entry I've made in 8 years, and
the subject of one of my favorite ATN stories, found that place to be
quite nice, I'm sure. And, as life will have it...today, as I got out of
my pick-up truck to start a little mowing job, I hear a cry from a
ditch. A few minutes later, I have a new cat to sleep in the spot Lizzie
used to sleep. Ladies and gentleman, and Sly, may I introduce you to:

Wendell J. McGillikitty

http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/Felix/wendell2.jpg

http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/Felix/wendell3.jpg

http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/Felix/catjail2.jpg