From: Kent Gardam [mailto:kent_gardam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 1:04 PM
To: KellyGoVols@aol.com; at-l list
Subject: Re: [at-l] Another (I'm bored) (OFF TOPIC)

Umm, KellyChildGoVols,

Way back when I used to have to walk five miles uphill each way through
chest deep snow to get to school and back home (ah, but I digress) all
candybars were a nickel except the really big expensive ones that were a
dime.  And a pack of ciggies was 35 cents.  Isn't that about what you're
paying for one coffin nail these days?

So careful with the THAT old stuff...

Kent

KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 06/23/2003 9:17:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,