[at-l] Another (I'm bored) (OFF TOPIC)

Umm, KellyChildGoVols,

Way back when I used to have to walk five miles uphill each way through chest deep snow to get to school and back home (ah, but I digress) all candybars were a nickel except the really big expensive ones that were a dime.  And a pack of ciggies was 35 cents.  Isn't that about what you're paying for one coffin nail these days?

So careful with the THAT old stuff...

Kent