[at-l] Toe by Pat

From: "Mark Hudson" <hudsom@us.ibm.com>
Subject: [at-l] Toe

Hey Sloetoe!

Get yourself down to the local library and check out Patrick
McManus 'How I Got This Way'. Turn to page 52 and the story
called "Toe". Enjoy!

skeeter

### Thanx, skeeter. I'll get right on it. (So *how* many years
have I been reading McManus? Whoa.)

### Hey, off topic and all, D'ya suppose CurtisBalls is psychic
or something? I was just thinking late last week, as everyone
seemed a bit... um.... testy... over-serious, maybe, "Jeez, we
need a bit o' de Balls around here." And lo! On Monday I open my
goodly Digest, and what should mine little eyeBALLS perceive,
but a whole-like entirety-type colloquy with none-other than one
Curtis "I hike, therefore I yam" Balls. I look forward to the
rest of my mail. ....

Thanks again, skeeter.
Welcome back, Mr. (To his friends) Balls.

'Toe-ness.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.