From: Bob C. [mailto:ellen@clinic.net]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 6:32 PM
To: Billie H. Cleek
Cc: AT-L
Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] who, where, & why

There's something suspicious about that science article, claiming that
chimps
and humans are 99.4 % alike. For one thing that is a suspicious percentage.
The
old radio ads claimed that Ivory Soap was "99 and 44/100 percent pure." And
this
list knows that's not true. Why Ivory soap suds are terribly damaging if
spilled
on the forest floor.

 Even more condemning is the claims about some "extinct creatures such as
Neanderthals (Homo Neanderthalis)"

 We all know Neanderthals are far from extinct. Why we meet them all the
time on
 the internet.

  Weary