[at-l] A Request for Information

Good point - my deepest apologies. I am properly chastised :) And welcome to
the zoo . . .

Fortunately on this list you don't have to ask anyone's opinion before you
post - especially not mine. (maybe Felix's . . . <g>) I just didn't want my
innocent comments to bring on another Bryson slugfest - so in my haste to head
that off, I perhaps came off as preachy? Sorry - speed does kill. Since you
are, as you say, new here, you've missed the first 2000 Bryson debates. I'm
sure there will be more, and by the time you are old here, you too will shudder
when you see it start to happen :)

Again - my apologies . . .

back to lurk mode -

Red