[at-l] RE: Reqeust for Info

Shane, you're a scholar and a gentleman...such remarkable chivalrous
sentiment is so unusual these days.  For that you can slap me too if you
want...

Curtis

Shane says:

You swine!  You know not what you say!

Why, should through some miracle of choice fate I should be hiking along
with Curtis and Felix and the ol' Devil himself showed up and demanded that
one of us had to go with him right there and then, I'd kiss that ol' demon
and gladly depart.

...Well, now I meant that to mean that I'd be a stand up guy for 'em, not
that I preferred the company of the Devil to their company, if you see my
meaning...

Shane