[at-l] RE: Reqeust for Info

Curtis,

I don't know you well. Not at all even. You may be a
grand guy, who knows. But every once in awhile
everyone needs to be slapped... hard. I think you've
reached one of those moments in your life. Please,
don't go spreading this idea around, some fool is
liable to actually pull it off. A musical?!?! Good
Lord please don't let me live to see that day.