[at-l] OT (For College Football fans)

Well, For you College Football fans, I got the Preseason stats.
1.      Oklahoma
2.      Miami
3.      Ohio State
4.      Michigan (where the hell did they come from?)
5.      Kansas State
6.      Auburn
7.      Texas (don't get me started)
8.      USC (but, they're Pac 10)
9.      THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS!
10.    Georgia (Sorry, Dawg... stats is stats)
11.    Maryland

Now, I just bought Lindy's mag today (THE college football mag) so, I haven't
gotten around to who's who and new recruits and coach changes and stuff,
anyone interested can email me privately.

Oh, Gator fans, I'm so sorry! I think ya'll ranked 25.  Even Florida State
came before you at 18.

Simply,
govols