[at-l] Heloooouu Helooouuu

Curtis Balls  wrote:
>Hello, I'm in your monitor.   Hello, I'm in your monitor.  Let me out,
>please.   Can I come out?  (I must be getting old, that's the first time
>I've ever asked permission.)  Who's still here?

Helooouu???  Well - OK - if you say so.  <G>

So what are you doin' in my monitor?  And what were yoiu doin' before you
got yourself in that fix?  And how did you get in there?  And how do you
plan on getting out?

And...... uh - Curtis asking permission?  I'm havin' a hard time believing
that.  <VBG>

Well - what ever -- welcome back. We really did miss you,

Walk softly,
Jim