[at-l] Trekking poles

I was at Target today, sporting goods department-which can be really good or horrible depending on what you need (don't look there for fishing poles), but what caught my eye were trekking poles!  Not a set of 2 ski poles, but single trekking poles.  The quality looks decent, compared to Leki, well-not sure-but it's worth checking out.  They had 4 different types too. Great for day hiking, or those of you who only want 1 pole.

FYI

Marsha
Cleveland