[at-l] Trail Maintaining

When I saw the sun shining after work yesterday I couldn't bear to be
inside anymore. Had the tools I needed in the car and hit the trail,
managed to get a little over a mile sidecut. I did meet two thru-hikers and
was able to welcome them to the "Appalachian Rain Forest". They said that
their gills were just beginning to recede, so I updated their weather
report with expectations of rain for the weekend. They weren't too
concerned, they planned on taking some time off in Pawling.

Didn't Trail Days have a "Stinky Hiker Contest"? Man, if they did it this
year with all the rain I sure wouldn't want to be the judge.
And what's that town in Vt that has the "Stinky Sneaker" contest. Wonder if
some of this years hikers could enter their boots?

skeeter