Sensitive to smoke (was) RE: [at-l] Smoking and drinking

yes, and should the rest of society have to adjust their behavior to suit
his superstitions? This progresses from tobacco to things like perfumes and
then to all synthetic chemicals in the minds (non-functional certainly) of
these people. Don't encourage them.

Bryan

PS    Once, long, long ago, in a land far, far away, I was young and had to
rush a friend to a hospital.  He was doing post-doc work and he suddenly
took ill.  The doctors could find nothing wrong with him.  Except he was
dying.  He was from Haiti.  He believed a woman put a curse on him.  We went
and found a Root Doctor -- nearest thing to a Voodoo priest we could find.
He was cured.  Probably was all in his head, BUT HE WAS DYING.