[at-l] More on (not moron) Cave Dog!

>----- Original Message -----
>From: Slyatpct@aol.com
>Subject: [at-l] More on (not moron) Cave Dog!

>This guy's nuts, I think it's great!

>http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/local/6112273.htm

He's making a career of setting speed records. He did all the Adirondack 46
high peaks in 3 days and some odd hours a year or so ago. He sleeps very
little (1? hours in the time he did the 46) and has a whole support team
including a doctor to keep him going. It's apparently all about speed
records to him. I agree he's "nuts". What's the point to hiking day and
night until you are ready to drop, with others keeping you going, all so you
can say 'I did it faster than anybody else'. My attitude toward what he does
is, 'who cares?'. Flyin' Brian on the other hand did his as a real hiker
carrying his own stuff. I respect that but he's probably a little nuts too.