From: Marsha [mailto:atrailhiker@adelphia.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 13:31
To: AT-L Mail
Subject: [at-l] AT Runners

Running the AT! I can't imagine that.  I remember joggers passing me up on the Trail, running up a mountain-panting and sweating and complaining......and....yes, complaining.  To run the entire Trail though is just incredible. I compare that to this year's thru hikers that have endured rain, mud, rain, mud and more rain. What feats.  I bow.
Marsha
Cleveland