[at-l] Virus?

In a message dated 6/17/2003 11:59:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wdlists@optonline.net writes:

> Trusting AOL is insufficient. Viruses have other paths of entry onto your
> machine, including browsing to evil web sites and bugs in your operating
> system.

I know, but the question was about email attachments.  Even though they say
they have email covered I've finally found a anti virus program that works on
my computer, NOD32.  It's slick, not bloatware, has great reviews and scans in
only a few minutes.  From there I found a free firewall by Sygate and Spybot a
program that searches for spyware and other threats.

Now if I could only get my computer to defrag without seriously crashing.....